Special guest Master Behram Ghista shares in Part I how the glamour and glitz of the world keep us attracted to living outside of our true nature, which is with ourselves. Our “pot of gold” is within! We discuss how we reap many rewards through awareness, discipline, and love in the immensity of God. He shares his life experiences and perspective about spiritual education and the critical ingredients in advancing the soul.
#selfhate #selfworth #masteringtheart #masteringthemind #motivation #psychology #selfimprovement #soul #spiritual #christianyoutuber
A podcast for seekers from various walks of life who are craving more substance in their lives through practical, spiritual approaches to handling life’s daily adventures and gaining insights and self-mastery through -
• “How to” approaches in incorporating spiritual principles into your day-to-day living
• Personal-professional stories of overcoming and honoring your uniqueness
• Gaining a greater sense of well-being and inner peace regardless of circumstances
Join host Dr. Judith Holder (Leadership Coach-Psychologist, Facilitator, Consultant, and Author) as we integrate the knowledge of what you know into who you are and empower you to explore who, what, and where your True Self, also known as your SOUL (Substance Of Ur Life), the source for greater peace, fulfillment, joy, and purpose.
This educational podcast explores how to live a more fulfilling life in the 21st century!
Life is not a straight line! We are trying to flow with it and wisely determine how to get the most out of life! If you are searching for strategies, tools, techniques, and innovative approaches to thinking and applying spiritual principles in daily living, this is the podcast for you!
We delve into exploring, innovating, and providing an understanding through creating ways to tap into the oasis of your True Self during life’s daily adventures and, at times, hassles! Your True Self is the essence of who you are, usually untapped and often unknown to us, yet is the substance and source for having more meaning, purpose, fun, and inspiration in living.
We explore and discuss topic areas such as –
• Seeking something more in life amid an ever-changing world
• Integrating keys to leading self and others and having healthy relationships
• Building Soul self-awareness in everyday living
• Tuning into key ingredients to one’s higher purpose as parents
• Understanding keys to how Soul testing(s) occur in daily living
• Learning to tap into your superpowers to master life’s small and great challenges
• Digging into the essentials of wellness of body, mind, soul and spirit
These are some examples of our focus during our time together. And in this podcast, there is so much more!
This podcast is not about changing your religious or spiritual affiliations but more about adding value and enhancing how you integrate the knowledge of what you know into who you are (as stated) and empowering you to explore who, what, and where your True Self, as mentioned.
Note: These educational episodes are the opinions and views of the podcast host and should not be interpreted as any form of psychotherapy or counseling. Please feel free to ponder, utilize, or try something different than what these episodes discuss.
Guests on Dr. Holder's podcast provide their opinions, which are educational and not prescriptive. Assistance should be sought from providers and/or healthcare professionals who are familiar with the listener’s specific situation.